مواصفات و أسعار Sony Xperia XA2
3 جيجابايت .
5.2 بوصة بدفة 1080 * 1920 بكسل
خلفية 23 ميغابيكسل & امامية 8 ميغابيكسل
اندرويد اوريو 8
3300 مللي امبير
الهاتف Sony Xperia XA2 له شاشة من نوع 5.2 بوصة بدفة 1080 * 1920 بكسل و معالج Snapdragon 630 مع 3 جيجابايت . من الذاكرة العشوائية يتوفر هاتف Sony على سعة تخزين تصل إلى 32 جيجابايت، يعمل الهاتف تحت نظام اندرويد اوريو 8، تصل بطاريته إلى 3300 مللي امبير.
- المعالج: Snapdragon 630
- الرام: 3 جيجابايت .
- التخزين: 32 جيجابايت
- الشاشة: 5.2 بوصة بدفة 1080 * 1920 بكسل
- الكاميرا: خلفية 23 ميغابيكسل & امامية 8 ميغابيكسل
- نظام التشغيل: اندرويد اوريو 8
- البطارية: 3300 مللي امبير
- ذو شريحتين: لا
Sony Xperia XA2 - المواصفات
- النموذجSony Xperia XA2
- تاريخ الإنتاجمتاح للبيع
- الأبعاد142 * 70 * 9.7 مم
- الوزن171 جرام
- مقاوم للماء
- الالوانالازرق و الاسود و الوردي و الفضي
- ذو شريحتين
- نوع الشاشة Display Technology => A number of display technologies and types used in mobile phones => TFT (Thin Film Transistor), IPS (In-Place Switching), OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode), AMOLED (Active-Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode), Super AMOLED (an even advanced version of AMOLED), Resistive Touchscreen (Resistive touchscreens contain two layer of conductive material with a very small gap between them which acts as a resistance), Capacitive Touchsceen (Capacitive touchscreen technology consists of a layer of glass coated with a transparent conductor)IPS LCD
- المقاس5.2 بوصة
- الدقة1080 * 1920 بكسل
- الوان الشاشة Display Colors is refers to the number of different shades of colors that the screen is capable of displaying => 64K colors, 256K colors and 16 million colors, Obviously 16M is highest available range of colors and better than others.16 مليون لون
- كثافة البيكسلز Pixel Density (PPI) is refers to the concentration of pixels on a particular display, measured in pixels per inch (ppi). Pixel density is calculated by dividing the diagonal pixel resolution of a display by its diagonal size, higher pixel density better display quality.424 بكسل / بوصة
- شاشة باللمسcorning gorilla
- راديو FM
- مدخل سماعات3.5 مم
- الكاميرا الخلفية Camera is able to capture photographs and usually videos, The most important characteristics of a camera are the resolution (measured in megapixels), lens focus type (fixed or automatic), higher megapixel cameras are known to capture higher quality photos, but not always a good measurement of the photos quality.23 ميجا بايت بفتحة عدسة f/2.0
- الكاميرا الأمامية8 ميجا بكسل بفتحة عدسة f/2.4
- ميزات الكاميراتتميز الكاميرا الخلفية بخاصية تحديد الوجه و الابتسامة و المعالم الجغرافيا و بانوراما و HDR
- فلاش Flash Light => There is commonly two types of flash lights are used in camera mobile phones, LED Flash (LED flash offers lower power consumption with drive circuitry that takes up very little room, LEDs can be strobed faster than any other light source), Xenon Flash (xenon flash produces an extremely intense full-spectrum white light for a very short duration)LED فردي
- نظام التشغيل OS => Every computer system run on a base software called Operating System (OS). Operating System controls all basic operations of the computer (such as smartphone, PDAs, tablet computers and other handheld devices). The Operating System allows the user to install and run third party applications (apps), apps are used to add new functionality to the device.اندرويد اوريو 8
- المعالج Chipset is a group of integrated circuits designed to perform one or a more dedicated functions, often with real time computing constraints, Popular smartphones are equipped with more advanced embedded chipsets that can do many different tasks depending on their programming.Snapdragon 630
- وحدة المعالجة المركزية CPU (Central Processing Unit) mostly known as processors, CPU processes instructions in order to carry out certain functions that make your device operate properly. Processors are often described as the brain of computers, smartphones and tablets, Smartphones and tablets rely on processors to carry out their every task, Processors are an incredibly important factor in selecting any type of computing device, including your smartphone.Snapdragon 630
- وحدة معالجة الرسومات GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) is a single-chip processor designed to rapidly manipulate and alter memory to accelerate the creation of images in a frame buffer intended for output to a display, This includes things such as lighting effects, object transformations, and 3D motion.Adreno 508
- الرام (الذاكرة العشوائية) RAM (Random Access Memory) is a type of computer memory that can be accessed randomly, any byte of memory can be accessed without touching the preceding bytes that allows information to be stored and accessed quickly from random locations. RAM is the most common type of memory found in computer systems, smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices.3جيجا رام
- التخزين الداخلي Internal Storage is a data storage space (flash memory) mostly used in smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices where operating system, apps, music, photos, videos, files and other user data Is stored.32 جيجا بايت
- مدخل الذاكرة Memory Card Slot is a special slot for inserting a memory card. Memory cards allow you to expand the phone's built-in memory, A memory card (sometimes called a flash memory card or a storage card) is a small storage medium used to store data such as text, pictures, audio, and video, for use on small, portable or remote computing devices such as mobile phones, mp3 players, digital cameras.امكانية اسنخدام ذاكرة خارجية تصل الى 256 جيجا بايت .
- أجهزة الاستشعار Sensors are electronic components that detects and responds to some type of input from the physical environment. The specific input could be light, heat, motion, moisture, pressure and location, The output is generally a signal that is converted to use in computing systems, a location sensor, such as a GPS receiver is able to detect current location of your electronic device.Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- تقنية البلوتوث Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.5.0, A2DP, aptX HD, LE
- الأشعة تحت الحمراء Infrared connectivity is an old wireless technology used to connect two electronic devices. It uses a beam of infrared light to transmit information and so requires direct line of sight and operates only at close range.
- واي فاي Wi-Fi is a popular wireless networking technology using radio waves to provide high-speed network connections that allows devices to communicate without cords or cables, Wi-Fi is increasingly becoming the preferred mode of internet connectivity all over the world.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- نقطة الاتصال
- USB2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector; USB Host
- GPS GPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC NFC (Near field communication) is a set of standards for smartphones and similar devices to establish peer-to-peer radio communications with each other by touching them together or bringing them into proximity, usually no more than a few inches.
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet oriented mobile data service on the 2G and 3G cellular communication system's global system for mobile communications (GSM), Generally, GPRS is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- EDGE EDGE (Enhanced Data GSM Environment) is a wireless network technology generally considered the next step in the 2G network offers data transfer rates up to four times faster than ordinary GSM networks, Generally, EDGE is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- قدرة البطارية Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.غير قابلة للازالة
- الشحن اللاسلكي Wireless Charging (Inductive Charging) uses an electromagnetic field to transfer energy between two objects. This is usually done with a charging station. Energy is sent through an inductive coupling to an electrical device, which can then use that energy to charge batteries or run the device.
- شحن سريع