مواصفات و أسعار Nokia C3
ثماني النواة Unisoc SC9863A تكنولوجيا 28 نانو
5.99 بوصة بدقة HD+
خلفية 8 ميغابيكسل. / امامية 5 ميغابيكسل.
3040 مللي أمبير
الهاتف Nokia C3 له شاشة من نوع 5.99 بوصة بدقة HD+ و معالج ثماني النواة Unisoc SC9863A تكنولوجيا 28 نانو مع 2 جيجابايت من الذاكرة العشوائية يتوفر هاتف Nokia على سعة تخزين تصل إلى 16 جيجابايت، يعمل الهاتف تحت نظام اندرويد 10، تصل بطاريته إلى 3040 مللي أمبير.
- المعالج: ثماني النواة Unisoc SC9863A تكنولوجيا 28 نانو
- الرام: 2 جيجابايت
- التخزين: 16 جيجابايت
- الشاشة: 5.99 بوصة بدقة HD+
- الكاميرا: خلفية 8 ميغابيكسل. / امامية 5 ميغابيكسل.
- نظام التشغيل: اندرويد 10
- البطارية: 3040 مللي أمبير
- ذو شريحتين: لا
Nokia C3 - المواصفات
- النموذجNokia C3
- الأبعاد159.9x77x8.69 ملم
- الوزن184.5 جرام
- مقاوم للماء
- الشريحة SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) is a small card that contains mobile network subscriber's account information. This allows the phone using the card to attach to a mobile network. The SIM card is most commonly associated with GSM and UMTS mobile networks. Moving a SIM card from one phone to another allows a subscriber to switch mobile phones without having to contact their mobile network carrier. SIM cards can also be used by a phone to store limited amounts of data, such as phone numbers and text messages.لم يتم تجربتها
- ذو شريحتين
- نوع الشاشة Display Technology => A number of display technologies and types used in mobile phones => TFT (Thin Film Transistor), IPS (In-Place Switching), OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode), AMOLED (Active-Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode), Super AMOLED (an even advanced version of AMOLED), Resistive Touchscreen (Resistive touchscreens contain two layer of conductive material with a very small gap between them which acts as a resistance), Capacitive Touchsceen (Capacitive touchscreen technology consists of a layer of glass coated with a transparent conductor)IPS LCD
- المقاس5.99 بحواف كبيرة
- الوان الشاشة Display Colors is refers to the number of different shades of colors that the screen is capable of displaying => 64K colors, 256K colors and 16 million colors, Obviously 16M is highest available range of colors and better than others.16 مليون لون
- كثافة البيكسلز Pixel Density (PPI) is refers to the concentration of pixels on a particular display, measured in pixels per inch (ppi). Pixel density is calculated by dividing the diagonal pixel resolution of a display by its diagonal size, higher pixel density better display quality.269
- شاشة باللمسYes
- راديو FM
- مدخل سماعاتلم يتم تجربته
- الكاميرا الخلفية Camera is able to capture photographs and usually videos, The most important characteristics of a camera are the resolution (measured in megapixels), lens focus type (fixed or automatic), higher megapixel cameras are known to capture higher quality photos, but not always a good measurement of the photos quality.بدقة 8 ميجا بكسل بفتحه عدسة F/2.0
- الكاميرا الأمامية5 ميجا بيكسل فتحة عدسة F/2.4
- ميزات الكاميراHDR
- فلاش Flash Light => There is commonly two types of flash lights are used in camera mobile phones, LED Flash (LED flash offers lower power consumption with drive circuitry that takes up very little room, LEDs can be strobed faster than any other light source), Xenon Flash (xenon flash produces an extremely intense full-spectrum white light for a very short duration)نعم LED
- نظام التشغيل OS => Every computer system run on a base software called Operating System (OS). Operating System controls all basic operations of the computer (such as smartphone, PDAs, tablet computers and other handheld devices). The Operating System allows the user to install and run third party applications (apps), apps are used to add new functionality to the device.أندرويد 10
- المعالج Chipset is a group of integrated circuits designed to perform one or a more dedicated functions, often with real time computing constraints, Popular smartphones are equipped with more advanced embedded chipsets that can do many different tasks depending on their programming.ثماني النواة
- وحدة المعالجة المركزية CPU (Central Processing Unit) mostly known as processors, CPU processes instructions in order to carry out certain functions that make your device operate properly. Processors are often described as the brain of computers, smartphones and tablets, Smartphones and tablets rely on processors to carry out their every task, Processors are an incredibly important factor in selecting any type of computing device, including your smartphone.ثماني النواة Unisoc SC9863A تكنولوجيا 28 نانو
- وحدة معالجة الرسومات GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) is a single-chip processor designed to rapidly manipulate and alter memory to accelerate the creation of images in a frame buffer intended for output to a display, This includes things such as lighting effects, object transformations, and 3D motion.IMG8322
- الرام (الذاكرة العشوائية) RAM (Random Access Memory) is a type of computer memory that can be accessed randomly, any byte of memory can be accessed without touching the preceding bytes that allows information to be stored and accessed quickly from random locations. RAM is the most common type of memory found in computer systems, smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices.2 جيجا رام
- التخزين الداخلي Internal Storage is a data storage space (flash memory) mostly used in smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices where operating system, apps, music, photos, videos, files and other user data Is stored.16 جيجا بايت
- مدخل الذاكرة Memory Card Slot is a special slot for inserting a memory card. Memory cards allow you to expand the phone's built-in memory, A memory card (sometimes called a flash memory card or a storage card) is a small storage medium used to store data such as text, pictures, audio, and video, for use on small, portable or remote computing devices such as mobile phones, mp3 players, digital cameras.يدعم حتى 128 جيجا بايت في منفذ منفصل
- تقنية البلوتوث Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.v4.2
- الأشعة تحت الحمراء Infrared connectivity is an old wireless technology used to connect two electronic devices. It uses a beam of infrared light to transmit information and so requires direct line of sight and operates only at close range.
- واي فاي Wi-Fi is a popular wireless networking technology using radio waves to provide high-speed network connections that allows devices to communicate without cords or cables, Wi-Fi is increasingly becoming the preferred mode of internet connectivity all over the world.Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- نقطة الاتصال
- USBMicroUSB 2.0 كما يدعم الـ OTG
- GPS GPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.with A-GPS
- NFC NFC (Near field communication) is a set of standards for smartphones and similar devices to establish peer-to-peer radio communications with each other by touching them together or bringing them into proximity, usually no more than a few inches.
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet oriented mobile data service on the 2G and 3G cellular communication system's global system for mobile communications (GSM), Generally, GPRS is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- EDGE EDGE (Enhanced Data GSM Environment) is a wireless network technology generally considered the next step in the 2G network offers data transfer rates up to four times faster than ordinary GSM networks, Generally, EDGE is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- قدرة البطارية Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.غير قابلة للازالة
- الشحن اللاسلكي Wireless Charging (Inductive Charging) uses an electromagnetic field to transfer energy between two objects. This is usually done with a charging station. Energy is sent through an inductive coupling to an electrical device, which can then use that energy to charge batteries or run the device.
- شحن سريع